Iron sights

Good morning
    Lat time when i was playing siege i've noticed that there is no green dot in the middle of irion sight.I hope you will add this third dot as it was before because rifle with such a sight looks terrible and it is rather difficult to aim with this broken sight.I also wanted to ask why now we earn only 36 credits for playing terrohunt?

Ubi-Lilpwnd's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

No green/red dot is just simply nature of Iron sight. Whole point of it is that it doesn't have laser point because it's simple sight. There is no planned change for this.

Credits earned by playing Terrorist Hunt got changed, because previous system was abused and exploited by players. Right now it's regulated by the time you playing this mode, simply to avoid people going AFK in order to gain credits.

Just to avoid confusion - you can find local English forum here
    I'm happy to reply your questions in English, but this is mostly Polish speaking forum.

Dziękuje za odpowiedź, trochę sie po prawdzie pogubiłem z tymi forami i językami.Staram sie nawyknąć do braku trzeciej zielonej kropki jednak dalej czuje się jakoś dziwnie z faktu braku tejże

Ubi-Lilpwnd's Avatar Community Representative
    Nie ma sprawy! Czasem można sie zagubić

Osobiście również mam problemy z Iron Sight :P
     1 people found this helpful